Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Expanding already!

So I have missed half the month of February and it is already March 8th! But, I have a GOOD excuse. We are happy to announce we are going to have a brick & mortar store. You will find Nell's Natural Baby items inside Hapinstance Designs in Tipp City, OH. The ladies there are working extra hard to open in late March/early April, and we are sooooooooooo excited to be a part of it.


We will be offering most of our diapers & lots of soap, diaper sprayers, wipes, wetbags, accessories...pretty much everything that is in our on-line store. Can wait until the store is up & running, you should really run down & check it out - it was super cute 2 weeks ago & there was barely anything there yet! I am headed down this week to stock shelves & help in whatever way I can. Don't worry I will report back.


So anyway, that is why you haven't seen me here for the last couple weeks. While I was out, my big guy turned 4! Happy Birthday Braden! He asked me today if I remember when he was born. It was one of the happiest days of my life - one I am not likely to EVER forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment