Monday, January 7, 2013

The ABCs of Year 1 ~ Baby book #2

"You have craft ADD!" 

This was a comment from my husband several weeks ago. I really couldn't take offense to it, as it's true. :) You know what else, I don't care! I have stacks of half finished crafts all over the place but, honestly, what serious crafter doesn't? I finish things now and then, but not on a real regular basis.

So, I wanted to brag about the fact that I have finished the middle's baby book. I gave it to him back in October. It was on his 4th birthday, so really, I am only about 3 years late. (I finally added the last photo when I printed out our Christmas cards, because somehow I missed getting 1 printed in October). But you know the saying "Better late than never". I figure when he is 10 or 20 or even 30 showing his own little ones, he won't remember that it took me so long. He loves it already, and already the little guy is wondering when his is going to be done - I have until December before he turns 4, but I make no promises!

Anyhow, without further ado... The ABC's of Year 1






 


(& yes, I realize it has been since last October since I posted in my blog....)

No comments:

Post a Comment