Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lunch box Jokes - A full year printable!

I hate when I do this to myself. I start a little something for my boys, not thinking about what it might turn into. I made an A-Z Babybook for my first son. It was of the first year, and it was finished by his 18th month. My second son received his on his 4th birthday & my last son....he turns 5 in December & I finally got the pictures printed this month!

Well, I did it again! I totally blame this one on my addiction to Pinterest. A printable with kids jokes to add to their lunchbox. I thought this would be fun for our first week back. My second grader asks every morning if I put a joke in his bag, and we are well into our second week of school. Unfortunately, there were only 6 jokes on the Pinterest find. Oops! In the interest of sanity later this year, I am creating all of my joke papers now, printing them, cutting them & putting them in a secret place in the kitchen so they are ready to go! I didn't count, and with the new laws in Ohio, I am not sure how many days my guys will be in school, but I went with 180 just to be safe!

I want to share them with you. You can thank me later that you didn't have to wade through the bad, bad, bad jokes to find these only slightly bad ones! Go Bless your children with the gift of laughter!

A full year of Lunchbox Jokes Printable


CREDITS:
The Pinterest post: www.thetaylor-house.com/back-school-lunch-box-jokes/
Free frames from: the3amteacher.blogspot.com
And... jokes from: www.ahajokes.com and: www.prongo.com/jokes/index.asp

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting! I have been putting jokes in my 2nd grader's lunch since Kindergarten. If I forget, she tells me. Thanks again. they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for sharing this. I'm also a mom of three boys who love jokes! I wanted to start off the year organized, so printing these now having them ready in my drawer feels so good ;) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much (Jodi with an I) !!!
    These will be perfect for my daughter who is just ending her jr year of high school!!Thanks for sharing your creativity ♥

    ~jodi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these jokes! They are the best ones I have found and LOVE having a bunch on hand for my 4 kiddos! I thought my boys might be outgrowing it, but when I didn't send them for a few days last year, their friends at lunch were asking what the jokes were and they wanted me to keep sending them! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for creating this! These are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these! I've spent a lot of time getting some together for my son, and I was running out. You just saved me a few hours. I love that the jokes get my son to practice reading, and he and his friends get a kick out of lunch jokes. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are literally my hero right now!! So, I get this little email with the lunch box note teaser, 6 notes!! I LOVE the idea but already know that THAT is NOT going to cut it!! So, I start clicking around the internet and an hour and a half later I have the GREAT fortune of coming across your page and it was all right there for me! I can not thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for making this available. My daughter loves the fact that I put notes in her lunchbox. One day I was running late and didn't and she came home and asked if she was in trouble (because I left it out). The problem has been coming up with something new everyday and she LOVES jokes. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! I too started daily notes/jokes in lunch boxes so came to Pinterest this morning to quickly find some more!! This should last us a while! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are very cute but how do I download them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. lunch box

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks insulated lunch bags

    ReplyDelete
  13. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete