Tuesday, September 9, 2014

God's Creation Bingo game for kids

My mom and I have been teaching the 4 and 5 year olds at our church this month. She had the first 2 weeks, and I had the last 2 weeks. Our little kids have been on a different curriculum than the rest of the classes, and it recently ended. The church is waiting to reorder so we can all be on the same schedule again. What that means is we have to find some miscellaneous lessons until the new curriculum arrives. Mom chose a 4 week course on creation from an old lesson book. The kids learned what God created each day, and although some supplies were still around, some have been lost over the years, causing us to fly by the seat of our pants!

Week 4 of this particular lesson was review. I thought it would be fun to go on a scavenger hunt, but the weather did not agree. So, on Saturday afternoon I sat down and made us some "Creation Bingo" cards. The kids loved it. I would call a picture, and they would shout BINGO if they had it. I don't think we ever got the directions right. I would remind them that God made whatever was on the picture, and then we would try to decide which day of creation that particular item was made. So, they were definitely getting reinforcement of the previous lessons. I forgot to get a photo since we were having so much fun. I do however have a PDF of the cards and master pictures I made. Please feel free to use to teach your little ones.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7fHPODvJoANRHVPRUlqSlhqTG8/edit?usp=sharing

All of the cards have exactly the same pictures. Because these were 4 and 5 year olds, I didn't want anyone getting upset if they didn't have a dog, or a banana when I called it. The last two pages of the printout are the master pictures. I printed these out, cut them, and put them in a paper bag to pull out one at a time.

Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. The kids learned what God created each day, and although some supplies were still around, some have been lost over the years, causing us to fly by the seat of our pants! online bingo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to use them for my "Playtime with the King" class for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much! I can't wait to play this tomorrow! I love that you had them yell Bingo each time. I have all very active boys, and they will be hilarious! I am already giggling at the fun we will have! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You saved my day. The lesson I had prepared to teach had to be taught last Sunday. Now you have given me materials for Wednesday night. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is PERFECT!! Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone! You've made my "job" of finding a Creation game for our church kiddos EASY!!! Thank you. God bless you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muito obrigada por compartilhar sua ideia com a gente. Deus abençoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just about all I can express is, I don’t know what to say! Except naturally, for the amazing tips which are shared using this blog. I’ll think of a million fun methods to read the posts on this site. I’m sure I will at last take action utilizing your tips on areas I could not have been able to deal with alone. You had been so clever to allow me to be one of those to learn from your helpful information. Please recognize how considerably I enjoy the whole thing. เล่น superslot

    ReplyDelete