Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sick but Snuggly

Little Carson has been feeling bad lately! Between the head cold we all seem to be passing back and forth and teething, he has been a mess.
So, on Sunday our house looked like a freight train had run through. Since Carson cried every time his feet touched the floor, I decided to get out the Moby Wrap & tie him on so I could actually get a few things done. I had forgotten how nice it feels to have the baby (not quite a baby anymore) snuggled up against me! Braden & Ryder decided they needed a 'Mogy' too.
For those of you who never know what to get an expectant mom for a gift, you can't go wrong with a Moby Wrap. Let me say that again...You CAN'T go wrong with a Moby Wrap!!!
Ryder & Xavier Doll are using the Kangaroo Hold. Braden & Big Elephant a modified Lotus Hold - I was not allowed to tuck his legs in. Carson & I are using the Sling or Hip Hold.




No comments:

Post a Comment