Monday, April 4, 2011

Hapinstance - Grand Opening!

I am very happy to report that 'Nell's Natural Baby' is now available inside Hapinstance Designs in the historical district of downtown Tipp City, Ohio! What an awesome shop we have been invited to join. The ladies there are amazing. Jetta, Marilyn & Suzan, WOW!!! You have created a truly wonderful space to shop.


The grand opening celebration was on Saturday. I was so busy talking to new moms & dads, grandmas & grandpas, I didn't get any pictures of the festivities. I even got to hold a couple sweeties ~ perks of the job ;-) Rest assured it was a great time. With purses, jewelry, candles, cards, furniture & accessories, on & on, the baby section & diapers are just one part of the beautiful big picture.  We are very excited to have a place where families can go to 'touch & feel' the products.  Please, stop in & see this wonderful new store. Trust me, you won't walk out empty-handed. I have a hard time resisting & I go all the time (not good for our savings plan ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment